Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Guess what?


Guess what?


I'm back in mainland Japan!

The land of the 4 seasons, with ever so beautiful fall colours!


I am now to the east of Tokyo, in a residential-but-still-countryside area. Most of the places here are individual houses, surrounded by farmland (green onions and cabbages, mostly), and lemon and orange tree orchards.

The entrance to the local shrine.

I've been loving the cold crisp air, the autumn leaves, and, of course, the fact I can pop on the train and be in downtown Tokyo in less than an hour.
But perhaps the best point has to be this:


the view from my apartment window, every single evening.

I'm back, folks!


Also, worth pointing out, is the fact that, amongst the BMW and fancy hybrid cars you see around here, one of the neighbours has got himself an old Renault 4L. And it still runs, too!



No comments:

Post a Comment